My Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to me. To better protect your privacy I provide this notice explaining my online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information I Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on www.monehar.com web site. On some pages, you can order services and make requests. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, IP Address, (etc.)
The Way I Use Information:
I use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. I do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
I use the information you provide about someone else when referring our services only to sell my service and maintain the customer. I do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to deliver my service.
I use return email addresses to answer the email I receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Google may use identifying and aggregate information to better design my web site and to share with advertisers. For example, it may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on my web site, it may also disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals if the individual has given its consent.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage my users to be aware when they leave my site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
How are Cookies used on this site:
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can help a web site recognize a previous visitor and remember any preferences that may have been set during earlier visits. Cookies can securely store a user's profile, personalize your use of our services and help us understand the types of resources you're interested in. A cookie makes it possible for the user to access the site without requiring entry of a user name or password, allows the user to view different restricted areas of the site without reregistering, and allows the user to personalize the site for future use. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies.
Alessio Monehar has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Finally, I never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to me online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
The user can prevent the storage of cookies in the context of Google Analytics by selecting the appropriate settings on the browser. In this case, however, the full functionality of this website may be restricted. Furthermore, the user can prevent Google's collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy regarding Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms
Your personal rights at a glance
1. Right to information: You have the right to know from me whether and to what extent I process your data.
2. Right to correction: If I process incomplete or inaccurate personal data from you, you can request their correction or completion at any time.
3. Right to erasure: If I process your personal data unlawfully, you may ask me to delete your personal data. There may well be reasons opposing an immediate deletion. (Retention requirements or other legal obligations).
4. Right to restriction of processing: you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
5. Right to Data Transferability: You have the right to request the transfer / transfer of data provided by you, provided the processing is done on the basis of a consent or a contract.
6. Right of objection: If the processing of your personal data serves the purpose of performing public-interest tasks, or if I have a legitimate interest, you can object to this data processing if there is a legitimate interest in your personal data.
7. Right to complain: If, in your opinion, the processing of your personal data violates Austrian or European data protection law, please contact me to clarify any questions. Of course you have the right to complain to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dsb.gv.at) or to a supervisory authority within the EU.
8. Asserting the rights: In order to assert one of the mentioned rights, please contact me by email at email@example.com. I'm here to help.
9. Confirmation of identity: To protect your rights and your privacy, I'm entitled to request proof of identity in case of doubt.
10. Excessive use of rights: If you claim one of the aforementioned rights and it is manifestly unfounded or particularly frequent, I'm entitled to demand a reasonable processing fee or to refuse to process the application.
Notification of Changes
The current status is March 2018.